I am a lawyer from Istanbul/Turkey with 12+ years of experience in contract law and private international law. My LL.M. degree is from University of Exeter in International Businesss Law. I am a PhD candidate in Istanbul University, writing a thesis about international construction contracts.
This is my personal web space, some kind of a public notebook. You may possibly find here short posts about law, technology and various other things which I hope to be somehow useful and/or interesting to others.
More information about my professional life:
- Istanbul Bar Association, Registration number: 36002
- Union of Turkish Bar Associations, Registration number: 78727
- LL.B.: IBU, Faculty of Law, Graduation: 2004
- LL.M.: University of Exeter, School of Law, International Business Law, 2007
- PhD Candidate: Istanbul University SBE, Private International Law
- Turkish (Native)
- English (Fluent)
- German (Reading)